Please ensure you read and agree to the Terms & Conditions prior to submitting your entry (located at the bottom of this form). All form fields should be completed accurately to ensure a valid competition entry.
The Leica Fieldsports Photographer Of The Year - terms and conditions. [Click to view]
Terms and conditions
By submitting this entry, you agree to all terms and conditions and to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
- Entries received after the specified closing date and time will not be considered.
- Any information provided by you (contact details) is, to the best of your knowledge, accurate and true.
- You are the rightful owner of any images submitted and submission of any images does not contravene the rights of any third parties.
- Images submitted must not have previously been published elsewhere.
- Images must be of high-res jpeg format and must not have a watermark.
- You have entered the competition yourself, and not on behalf of anyone else.
- You are not an employee of BPG Media, Leica Camera AG or Snowbee UK Ltd.
- By entering the competition, the entrant grants a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use any shortlisted images for all purposes connected with the competition, including but not limited to post-promotion publicity.
- Open to all photographers. A maximum of five photographs/entries per person will be accepted. Spammers will be disqualified.
- Entries close at midnight on April 15, 2018.
- A shortlist of around 10 images will be chosen from all six categories.
- The full results will be announced in the June/July 2018 issue of Fieldsports, on sale from June 1.
- Winners will be determined by a judging panel made up of Fieldsports Magazine editor Will Pocklington, global PR manager for Leica Camera Michael Agel, and top fieldsports photographer Tarquin Millington-Drake of Frontiers Travel.
- Any images that have been commissioned by or published in Fieldsports Magazine or The Scottish Sporting Gazette will not be accepted.
- You agree that your details may be passed on to participating brands and organisations.
- You give your consent to allow the competition organisers (Fieldsports Magazine, Leica Camera AG and Snowbee UK Ltd) to upload any submitted images onto their social media pages throughout the course of the competition.
- The competition organisers (Fieldsports Magazine and Leica Camera AG) reserve the right to choose which photographs are to be shortlisted.
- By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time.
- In shortlisting entries, the judging panel's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- All prizes are subject to any specific terms and conditions that may be stipulated by the individual prize sponsors.
- Category prizes are to be delivered on a date to be confirmed by the providers.
- BPG Media, Leica Camera AG and Snowbee UK Ltd reserve the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
- Details of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a SAE marked Web Editor, BPG Media, 1-6 Buckminster Yard, Main Street, Buckminster, Grantham, Lincs NG33 5SB within 21 days of the closing date of the promotion.
- Where BPG Media runs a competition with a promoter such that the promoter is responsible for the selection and/or the provision of prizes then BPG Media shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of such prizes.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend a competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in our opinion, or if circumstances arise outside our control.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted, we reserve the right to offer the prize to a runner-up, or to re-offer the prize in our competition.
- We exclude liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into a competition or occurring to the winner(s) arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.