On March 23–24, the Business Design Centre in Islington will be the venue for the second London Fly Fishing Fair and the inaugural London Wing Shooting Fair. We speak to four of the headline personalities – Hywel Morgan, Peter Glenser, Nick Zoll, and Marina Gibson.
News and Comment
So, what does it take to be a winner? Leica Fieldsports Photographer of the Year 2016 Mark Payne shares his top tips.
On March 23–24, 2018, the Business Design Centre in Islington will be the venue for the second London Fly Fishing Fair and the inaugural London Wing Shooting Fair.
Thank you to all of you who took part in this year’s Fieldsports Pheastive Giveaway. If you were unlucky to not have been picked to win one of the 13 fantastic prizes, stay tuned for our next competitions.
More Articles ...
- Review: The Blaser Hybrid 2-in-1 jacket
- The Fieldsports team's Christmas wish lists
- Fieldsports Outstanding Guns 2018 – a call for entries
- Venison haunch with chargrilled tenderstem broccoli, chestnut puree, roast potatoes and a red wine balsamic reduction
- All I want for Christmas...
- The science behind copper-coated lead shot
- A close-up view
- 10 things you didn't know about Eley Hawk
- Deer stalking – a lady’s view
- Christmas Gift Guide - Gundogs
- Review: The Grohmann Original Design knife
- Christmas Gift Guide - Homeware & Accessories
- Christmas Gift Guide - Country Clothing
- Can less mean more?
- Keeping knitwear trendy