As far as sport with a shotgun goes, it doesn't get much better than February roost shooting...
News and Comment
(Photograph: Schoffel Country)
No nonsense, easy-to-follow words of wisdom for the game Shot, from game shooting coach and Gamebore ambassador Simon Ward.
We speak to Eley Hawk, one of the UK's largest cartridge manufacturers, about the latest trend that is copper-coated lead shot.
A bundle of energy, inquisitiveness and hope. Lock away your slippers and stock up on kitchen roll, the young pup has arrived.
Three weeks in and nothing below knee-level is safe. Tea towels, shoes, firewood, ornaments, even the 13-year-old terrier – who only just tolerates her – are kept out of reach. A glimmer of hope: she is beginning to recognise her own name. She is a puppy proper; exploring, investigating, experiencing things for the first time and chewing everything in her path. Everything is new and exciting – sounds, sights, smells, and the members of her pack.
More Articles ...
- Fieldsports Magazine, Volume II, Issue I
- Walked-up grouse shooting – a few tips
- 5 reasons to find Fieldsports at The Game Fair
- Water work kit bag
- National Ladies' Shooting Day Selfie Competition 2018
- The 2018 Lady’s Wood Challenge
- The right kit
- Victoria's secrets – Carving a brighter future
- A selection of Leica Fieldsports Photographer of the Year 2018 entries
- Photography masterclass
- Review: The Blaser Hybrid 2-in-1 jacket
- A close-up view
- 10 things you didn't know about Eley Hawk
- Deer stalking – a lady’s view
- Christmas Gift Guide - Gundogs