On the Glorious Twelfth, shooting guests of Gleneagles Hotel took part in the annual tradition of the Great Grouse Race, which aims to deliver freshly-shot red grouse to top restaurants in London on the first day of the UK game shooting season.
News and Comment
We announce the winners of the Lord James Percy Grouse Challenge, the Simon Ward High Pheasant Challenge and the George Digweed Pigeon Challenge held at this year's game fair at Hatfield House.
From brooches, books and fedoras to decanters, hipflasks and homeware – this is the Fieldsports guide to shopping for the discerning country sportsman or lady.
All you need to know about what we have on offer at this year's Game Fair at Hatfield House, Hertfordshire, July 28–30.
More Articles ...
- Ladies in the field 2017 – The LightGun from Wardfield Sporting Goods
- Ladies in the field 2017 – fitted jacket from Nomad
- Ladies in the field 2017 – Ciga clutch bag from Hicks & Brown
- Outstanding Guns 2017
- Ladies in the field 2017 – Woodcock & Snipe shooting jacket
- Challenge the greats at The Game Fair!
- Ladies in the field 2017 – Shooting waistcoat from Gamebirds Clothing
- Ladies in the field 2017 – Farlows shooting cape
- Ladies in the field 2017 – Clare Shaw Designs limited edition scarf
- Dates for your diary
- Ladies in the field 2017 – House of Cheviot shooting socks
- Should the game shooting seasons be changed?
- Perfect Father's Day gifts
- Ladies in the field 2017 – Fur Feather & Fin Chilgrove gunslip
- National Ladies' Shooting Day Selfie Competition