We spend five minutes with the House of Cheviot marketing project manager Ashley Drysdale to discuss the exciting future of the famous Scottish knitwear business.
News and Comment
Fancy treating yourself to a new pair of shooting socks for the forthcoming season?
Just what is the most practical, comfortable and cost-effective type of clothing for a day in the field?
Pre-order a copy of our new 150-page Guide to Game Guns & Rifles before September 1 to be entered into our prize draw to win a brand new Beretta shotgun.
More Articles ...
- The Glorious Twelve giveaway winners
- Driven shooting at Broomhall House and Estate
- The Gleneagles Grouse Race
- Challenge the Greats – the results!
- Fieldsports at The Game Fair
- Ladies in the field 2017 – The LightGun from Wardfield Sporting Goods
- Ladies in the field 2017 – fitted jacket from Nomad
- Ladies in the field 2017 – Ciga clutch bag from Hicks & Brown
- Outstanding Guns 2017
- Ladies in the field 2017 – Woodcock & Snipe shooting jacket
- Challenge the greats at The Game Fair!
- Ladies in the field 2017 – Shooting waistcoat from Gamebirds Clothing
- Ladies in the field 2017 – Farlows shooting cape
- Ladies in the field 2017 – Clare Shaw Designs limited edition scarf
- Dates for your diary